Slide Slide Slide Slide

OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY
VALENTINE'S DAY 2022

Live an incredible Valentine's Day Event full of romance, excellent wine and music
at the Officine Bocelli Art Factory!

Great Italy Events offers you an unforgettable event at the exclusive Alcide Room of the Officine Bocelli Restaurant in Lajatico.

read more
Price for Couple: 700,00 €

OFFICINE BOCELLI VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT DETAILS

Event's Date
14 February 2022

Location
Strada Provinciale 45, n. 10, 56030 La Sterza (PI)

Check-in Time
7:30 PM

The start & end time of the Event
20.00 H - 24.00 H

OFFICINE BOCELLI VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT INCLUDED SERVICES

Valentine's Day Dinner
appetizer, first course, second course and side dish, dessert
(The menù will be specified when the Event will be confirmed)

Beverage
1/2 L of Bocelli Wine per person during dinner, a glass of Bocelli sparkling wine for dessert, water, coffee.

Visit pf "Casa Bocelli" Museum
(Exclusive Opening)

Live Music

VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT REGULATION

Point 1

RESERVATION:

For further details or to reserve your spot at the event, please email us at booking@greatitalyevents.com specifying the following information: the event you are interested in, name, surname, number of people for whom you want to book, telephone number, any food allergies, intolerances or restrictions, special notes.
EURO 700,00 PER COUPLE

Point 2

PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

The payment can be done via credit card at the time of booking. You have to specify your credit card details by email at booking@greatitalyevents.com. Otherwise you can make the payment by bank transfer, in this case the bank details will be communicated to the customer directly by the staff of Great Italy Events. After the payment finalization, you will receive a confirmation email which will be valid as a receipt of the booking and payment.

Art 3

CANCELLATION POLICY:

In case of cancellation by the customer, which must be comminicated by e-mail to booking@greatitalyevents.com, the following cancellation policy will be considered valid:
- For cancellations received by Great Italy Events at least 60 days before the starting date of the event: the amount paid by the customer will be immediately re-credited by Great Italy Events to the customer via PayPal (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).
- 40% penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 59 to 7 days before the starting date of the event. Therefore, 40% of the total booking will be retained by Great Italy Events, the remaining 60% will be refunded via PayPal to the customer (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).
- 100% penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 6 to 0 days before the start date of the event. Therefore, Great Italy Events will not refund the amount paid at the booking time.
-In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers, which can take place no later than 45 days before the starting date of the event, the Great Italy Events will return the amount paid by the customer via PayPal ( in this case the PayPal fees for reimbursement will be paid by the Great Italy Events).
-In case of the event shifting due to force majeure, the event will be postponed to a date to be defined. In this case, guests will not receive a monetary refund but they will receive a Voucher that can be spent for the same event on other dates.

By entering the reservation and making the payment, you accept the regulations and the program of the event as described.

Price per Couple: 700,00 €

For Further Details
CONTACT YOUR EVENT MANAGER

phone_mobile

e-mail: booking@greatitalyevents.com
web: www.greatitalyevents.com
+39 346 071 2615
+39 065782460
(from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm)

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

NCC
PRIVATE TRANSFER SERVICES
e-mail: : info@bestromedriver.it
web: www.bestromedriver.it
+39 348 489 9631
(from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm)
Logo_Gold
BOOK HOTELS AND DAY TOURS
e-mail: : info@greatitalytour.com
web: www.greatitalytour.com
+39 348 2517155
(from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm)
 

OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY
VALENTINE'S DAY 2022

Live an incredible Valentine's Day Event full of romance, excellent wine and music at the Officine Bocelli Art Factory!

Great Italy Events offers you an unforgettable event at the exclusive Alcide Room of the Officine Bocelli Art Factory in Lajatico. Come and celebrate your Valentine's Day with a truly special romantic dinner event!
Of all the ideas to celebrate Valentine's Day, this is certainly the most romantic one! Guests will reach the location on their own. Here they will be welcomed by Officine Bocelli's staff who will kindly make them sit at their private table, adorned with flowers and candles. Breath in the typical romantic atmosphere of our Valentine's Day Event! While waiting for your delicious dinner to be served, you will enjoy a reserved access to the Casa Bocelli Museum. As you visit this special place you will learn more about the world of Maestro Andrea Bocelli, admiring his piano, his records, some of his stage costumes and awards. The dinner will be served starting from 8.00 pm, preceded by a typical Tuscan appetizer accompanied by delicious Azienda Bocelli Wine. Afterwards, first course, second course with side dish and of course dessert will be served. Sparkling wine will be served with the dessert to continue celebrating love and Valentine's Day! In addition, the dinner will be accompanied by musical entertainment, that will start as a lovely melody in the background of your dinner and then it will turn into a real piano-voice duet. In fact, live music will make the party even more romantic: dance lovers can enjoy some slow dancing with their partners, feeling a bit like Bogart and Hepburn in "Sabrina" for one evening! As soon as your Valentine's Day Celebrations will come to a close, you will leave the location on your own.

 

Price per Couple: 700,00 €
 

OFFICINE BOCELLI VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT DETAILS

Event Date

14 February 2022
-

Check-in Location

Strada Provinciale 45, n. 10, 56030 La Sterza (PI)
-

Check-in Time

7:30 PM
-

The start & end time of the Event

20.00 H - 24.00 H

OFFICINE BOCELLI VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT
INCLUDED SERVICES

Valentine's Day Dinner

appetizer, first course, second course and side dish, dessert.
(The menù will be specified when the Event will be confirmed)
-

Beverage

1/2 L of Bocelli Wine per person during dinner, a glass of Bocelli sparkling wine for dessert, water, coffee.
-

Visit of "Casa Bocelli" Museum

(Exclusive Opening)
-

Live Music

 

VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT REGULATION

Point 1. RESERVATION :

For further details or to reserve your spot at the event, please email us at booking@greatitalyevents.com specifying the following information: the event you are interested in, name, surname, number of people for whom you want to book, telephone number, any food allergies, intolerances or restrictions, special notes.
EURO 700,00 PER COUPLE.

Point 2. PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

The payment can be done via credit card at the time of booking. You have to specify your credit card details by email at booking@greatitalyevents.com. Otherwise you can make the payment by bank transfer, in this case the bank details will be communicated to the customer directly by the staff of Great Italy Events. After the payment finalization, you will receive a confirmation email which will be valid as a receipt of the booking and payment.

Point 3. CANCELLATION POLICY:

In case of cancellation by the customer, which must be comminicated by e-mail to booking@greatitalyevents.com, the following cancellation policy will be considered valid:

For cancellations received by Great Italy Events at least 60 days before the starting date of the event: the amount paid by the customer will be immediately re-credited by Great Italy Events to the customer via PayPal (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).

40% penalty

will be applied for cancellations made from 59 to 7 days before the starting date of the event. Therefore, 40% of the total booking will be retained by Great Italy Events, the remaining 60% will be returned via PayPal to the customer (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).

100% penalty

will be applied for cancellations made from 6 to 0 days before the start date of the event. Therefore, Great Italy Events will not refund the amount paid at the booking time.

In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers:

In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers, which can take place no later than 45 days before the starting date of the event, the Great Italy Events will refund the amount paid by the customer via PayPal ( in this case the PayPal fees for reimbursement will be paid by the Great Italy Events).

In case of the event shifting due to force majeure

the event will be postponed to a date to be defined. In this case, guests will not receive a monetary refund but they will receive a Voucher that can be spent for the same event on other dates.

By confirming the reservation and making the payment, you accept the regulations and the program of the event as described.

Price per Couple: 700,00 €

For further details

CONTACT
YOUR EVENT MANAGER

e-mail: booking@greatitalyevents.com
mobile +39 346 071 2615
fisso +39 065782460
(from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm)

 

OUR OTHER EVENTS

OUR OTHER EVENTS

Slide CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

MAROSTICA 2021
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

MAROSTICA 2021
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

ROME CARACALLA 2021
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

TEATRO DEL SILENZIO 2021
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021-2022
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

TEATRO DEL SILENZIO 2021
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021-2022
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

ROME CARACALLA 2021