Slide Slide

ANDREA BOCELLI CONCERT
CARACALLA BATHS ROME 2021

An exclusive event including the Andrea Bocelli Live Concert in Rome at the Caracalla Baths!

Experience an evening of music as you enjoy the Maestro Bocelli Concert at the Caracalla Baths and an eno-gastronomic experience for dinner!

read more

Price Per Person: 1200,00 €

ROME CARACALLA BATHS EVENT 2021 DETAILS

Event Date
21 June 2021

Check-in Location
Roma Ostiense - Piazzale dei Partigiani, 25, 00154 Roma RM

Check-in Time
5:30 PM

The Start & End Time
18.00 H - 00.30 H

INCLUDED SERVICES

Andrea Bocelli Concert Ticket

for the Show at the Caracalla Baths,

Rome, June 21st 2021

(Poltronissima Sector )

Bocelli Wines Tasting
Dinner

Appertizer, first course, second course, dessert, 1/4L of wine per person, water, coffe.

Minivan Mercedes and Private Driver

(At disposal from 17.30 to 00.30 H

BOCELLI CARACALLA BATHS 2021 EVENT REGULATION

Point 1.

RESERVATION:

For further details or to reserve your spot at the event, please email us at booking@greatitalyevents.comspecifying the following information: the event you are interested in, name, surname, number of people for whom you want to book, telephone number, any food allergies, intolerances or restrictions, special notes.
EURO 1200,00 PER PERSON

Point 2.

PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

The payment can be done via credit card at the time of booking. You have to specify your credit card details by email at booking@greatitalyevents.com. Otherwise you can make the payment by bank transfer, in this case the bank details will be communicated to the customer directly by the staff of Great Italy Events. After the payment finalization, you will receive a confirmation email which will be valid as a receipt of the booking and payment.

Point 3.

CANCELLATION POLICY:

In case of cancellation by the customer, which must be communicated by e-mail to booking@greatitalyevents.com, the following cancellation policy will be considered valid:
- For cancellations received by Great Italy Events at least 60 days before the starting date of the event: the amount paid by the customer will be immediately re-credited by Great Italy Events to the customer via PayPal (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).
- The 40% Penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 59 to 7 days before the starting date of the event. Therefore, 40% of the total booking will be retained by Great Italy Events, the remaining 60% will be returned via PayPal to the customer (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).
- The 100% Penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 6 to 0 days before the start date of the event. Therefore, Great Italy Events will not refund the amount paid at the booking time.
-In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers, which can take place no later than 45 days before the starting date of the event, the Great Italy Events will refund the amount paid by the customer via PayPal ( in this case the PayPal fees for reimbursement will be paid by the Great Italy Events).
-In case of the event shifting due to force majeure, the event will be postponed to a date to be defined. In this case, guests will not receive a monetary refund but they will receive a Voucher that can be spent for the same event on other dates.

By confirming the reservation and making the payment, you accept the regulations and the program of the event as described.

Price Per Person: 1200,00 €

For further details
CONTACT YOUR EVENT MANAGER

phone_mobile
e-mail: booking@greatitalyevents.com
web: www.greatitalyevents.com
+39 346 071 2615
+39 065782460
(Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM )

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

NCC
PRIVATE TRANSFER SERVICE
e-mail: : info@bestromedriver.it
web: www.bestromedriver.it
mobile +39 348 489 9631
(Monday - Friday from 9 Am to 6 PM)
Logo_Gold
BOOK HOTELS AND DAY TOURS
e-mail: : info@greatitalytour.com
web: www.greatitalytour.com
+39 348 2517155
(Monday - Friday from 9 Am to 6 PM)

OUR OTHER EVENTS

 

ANDREA BOCELLI CONCERT
CARACALLA BATHS ROME 2021

An exclusive event designed to make you attend the Andrea Bocelli Live Concert in Rome at the Caracalla Baths,
enjoying a tasty Pre-show dinner and Bocelli wine tasting!

Experience unrepeatable emotions as you attend our extraordinary evening of music in Rome! Not only will you have a Poltronissima Ticket for the Maestro's Concert at the Caracalla Baths, but you will live an eno-gastronomic experience in the heart of Rome including a Bocelli wine tasting. Save the date: June 21st 2021!
The event begins as you meet your Private English Speaking Driver waiting for you with a classy Mercedes Benz Mini Van at Piazzale Ostiense, Rome. The meeting point can be reached by train, by subway or by car, you can park your own vehicle close by. Your chauffeur will accompany the group around the event's location in Rome until the end of Andrea Bocelli's Concert.
Your eno-the gastronomic experience will begin at the Restaurant with a wine tasting of three different Bocelli wines and a four course dinner. The sommelier will present the three wines arriving directly from the Bocelli Canteens, located in Lajatico, Tuscany. Enjoy a delightful prelude to the Andrea Bocelli's Concert, as you learn more about the Bocelli Farmhouse and its wines!
As soon as your wine tasting and dinner come to an end, your driver will be at your disposal again to chauffeur you directly to the Concert Venue: the ancient Caracalla Baths in the heart of Rome. Check in with the Poltronissima Concert Tickets and enjoy an amazing Concert by the one and only Maestro Andrea Bocelli!

At the end of the amazing show, your private driver will take the group back to the Piazzale Ostiense, Rome. Great Italy Events specializes in creating unique events surrounding Andrea Bocelli's Concerts and involving special Bocelli Locations in Italy!

Price Per Person: 1.200,00 €
 

ROME CARACALLA BATHS EVENT 2021 DETAILS

Event Date

21 June 2021
-

Check-in Location

Roma Ostiense - Piazzale dei Partigiani, 25, 00154 Roma RM
-

Check-in Time

17.30 H ( 5:30 PM)
-

The Start & End Time

18.00 H - 00.30 H

ROME CARACALLA BATHS EVENT 2021 INCLUDED SERVICES

Andrea Bocelli Concert Ticket for the Show at the Caracalla Baths, Rome, June 21st 2021

(Poltronissima Sector)
-

Bocelli Wines Tasting

Guided wine tasting of #3 Bocelli Wines
-

Dinner

Appertizer, first course, second course, dessert, 1/4L of wine per person, water, coffe.
-

Minivan Mercedes and Private Driver

At disposal from 17.30 H to 00.30 H

 
 

BOCELLI CARACALLA BATHS 2021 EVENT REGULATION

Point 1.RESERVATION:

For further details or to reserve your spot at the event, please email us at booking@greatitalyevents.com specifying the following information: the event you are interested in, name, surname, number of people for whom you want to book, telephone number, any food allergies, intolerances or restrictions, special notes.
EURO 1200,00 PER PERSON

Point 2. PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

The payment can be done via credit card at the time of booking. You have to specify your credit card details by email at booking@greatitalyevents.com. Otherwise you can make the payment by bank transfer, in this case the bank details will be communicated to the customer directly by the staff of Great Italy Events. After the payment finalization, you will receive a confirmation email which will be valid as a receipt of the booking and payment.

Point 3. CANCELLATION POLICY:

In case of cancellation by the customer, which must be communicated by e-mail to booking@greatitalyevents.com, the following cancellation policy will be considered valid:

For cancellations received by Great Italy Events at least 60 days before the starting date of the event: the amount paid by the customer will be immediately re-credited by Great Italy Events to the customer via PayPal (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).

40% Penalty

The 40% Penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 59 to 7 days before the starting date of the event. Therefore, 40% of the total booking will be retained by Great Italy Events, the remaining 60% will be returned via PayPal to the customer (Paypal costs for reimbursement to be paid by the customer).

100% Penalty

The 100% Penalty will be applied for cancellations made from 6 to 0 days before the start date of the event. Therefore, Great Italy Events will not refund the amount paid at the booking time.

In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers

In case of the cancellation by the Event Organizers, which can take place no later than 45 days before the starting date of the event, the Great Italy Events will refund the amount paid by the customer via PayPal ( in this case the PayPal fees for reimbursement will be paid by the Great Italy Events).

In case of the event shifting due to force majeure

In case of the event shifting due to force majeure, the event will be postponed to a date to be defined. In this case, guests will not receive a monetary refund but they will receive a Voucher that can be spent for the same event on other dates.

y confirming the reservation and making the payment, you accept the regulations and the program of the event as described.

Price Per Person: 1.200,00 €

For further details

CONTACT
YOUR EVENT MANAGER

e-mail: booking@greatitalyevents.com
mobile +39 346 071 2615
fisso +39 065782460
( Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM )

 

OUR OTHER EVENTS

Slide CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

MAROSTICA 2021
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI
MAROSTICA 2021
CONCERTO ANDREA BOCELLI

ROMA CARACALLA 2021
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

TEATRO DEL SILENZIO 2021
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021-2022
CONCERT ANDREA BOCELLI

TEATRO DEL SILENZIO 2021
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021-2022
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

VALENTINE'S DAY 2022
OFFICINE BOCELLI ART FACTORY

VALENTINE'S DAY 2022